Young coaches training program or Assistant Academy – this is a program created by the sports club "Budora", the purpose of which during practical and theoretical sessions:
- introduce the profession of a coach and the main principles of coaching;
- to deepen knowledge about the healthy lifestyle of children and young people;
- to strengthen the communication and cooperation competencies of the program participants;
- develop self-confidence;
- improve the ability to convey knowledge;
- to prepare the most talented participants of the program for the work of Sports Club coach.
- Training according to a detailed training plan for the season, drawn up taking into account the athlete's age and abilities.
- Practical sessions with a designated trainer during remote or in-room training sessions.
- Monthly meetings of assistants, during which an experienced trainer shares theoretical knowledge about training (principles of conducting training, educational methods, structure, etc.), answers questions raised by assistants.
- Regular assessment of theoretical and practical knowledge.
- At the end of the season, a general assessment of the assistant's performance throughout the season and recommendations for further work are provided.
- Pupils of the Sports Club older than 14 years.
- Having a belt of at least 6 Kyu.
* An advantage if you actively accumulate experience by participating in competitions and sports events.
- you like and want to work with children;
- you are communicative, empathetic, responsible;
- you speak Lithuanian well.
- Motivated to seek to know the work of a coach.
- Assist in training honestly and responsibly.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge is provided to acquire.
- Responsibly perform the tasks assigned by the coordinator of the Academy of Assistants.
*All participants of the Academy of Assistants are introduced to a detailed description of the responsibilities of the program participants, a detailed training program, and evaluation criteria.
- Beginning Assistant (age 14-15 years). Awaiting result. A participant in the training program at this level, at the end of the season: Will be able to analyze and discuss the progress of the training, maintain order in the training and supervise the students playing sports, conduct warm-up and work with a small group of students preparing for the exam.
- Advanced Assistant (age 16-17 years). Awaiting result. Participant of this level of training program, at the end of the season: Will be able to lead separate warm-up and stretching exercises for the whole group, analyze and discuss the progress of the training, maintain order in the training and supervise the students playing sports, and work with a small group of students preparing for the exam.
- Senior Assistant (age 17-18 years). Awaiting result. At the end of the season, a participant in the training program at this level will: Be able to lead separate parts of the training, prepare a training plan, analyze and discuss the course of the training, know the structure of the training, be able to maintain order in the training and supervise the athletes.
- Chief Assistant (age 18+ years). Awaiting result. A participant in this level of training program, at the end of the season: Will be able to conduct training independently, prepare training plans for the whole season and will be considered as a candidate for the position of a sports club coach.