Come. Feel it. Find out. See. Try it. Get to know each other.
- Don't know what kyokushin karate or women's functional training is?
- Hesitant and can't decide what to do after classes, studies or work?
- You don't know if you'll like the training environment, if you'll feel good with your fellow athletes, if it won't be too difficult, or if the coach is really as professional as it's written about?
Remove all beliefs, stereotypes and excuses!
- Sport is not for me.
- I don't like training in groups.
- Karate? This is not a girl's sport!
- I won't know how to punch.
- I'm too weak for such training...
Just one hour in the gym will be enough to dispel all the doubts and get answers to all the questions. Come to the first training session, which will not cost you anything, see everything with your own eyes, try the exercises, get to know those who are already doing sports, ask the trainer questions you have, and then decide whether you will attend training at Budora or choose another activity.
If you've never tried it, you can't say you don't like it.
Want to try?
Choose the type of training.
Choose the most convenient training place.
Come to the first training session at the specified training time.
Once you find that these workouts are what you've been looking for, become a member of the club.
Attend training sessions, enjoy the benefits of sports and offer your friends to try free training sessions.